After enjoying the christmas holidays, I decided to give my MacBook Pro a clean install, to get rid of some software residue. In the course of this clean install, I also switched from EasyEclipse to Eclipse 3.4 with PHP Development Tools and Web Tools. Since most of my project files are managed via SVN, I wanted to grab the latest versions from the repository… and bummer… I got the message “Unable to load default SVN Client”. After some unsuccessful tinkering with Eclipse and Subversion, along came Google and pointed me to a solution (Getting Subclipse to Work in Gandymede (Eclipse 3.4)). I’m now up and running again at full speed, thanks to Google and Greg Jastrab at SmartLogic Solutions. You saved my day.